Sonic Electronix

Random question for people that think they have serious beat

So, anyone on here that could consider their system a ground pounder.

What does your car do at 25Hz?

provide a pic proving # & Hz on a TL, AC doesnt count :V

I know theres got to be a bunch of high end groundpounders here that have TLs.

provide system specs too, as in subs, tuning, box size, you know, the works, and how many watts your subs are getting (basically, use a DMM on that output, dont rely on amp specs, cus I dont know of any amp that does exactly 700 watts or exactly 6300 watts, feel me? a real # would be like 6403.25 watts, lol

it isnt really required, im just curious how many 150DB+ @ 25hz groundpounders are on SMD.

I'll start.

systems never been metered, can barely hear 25hz, maybe 100db at the most, lol barely audible, but present

(single 8, wired to 3.1ohm on a XPS-300 amp getting around 70 watts at the most)

pics arent needed because said system cant make doors shake, lmao

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

i did a 138 at 20hz and a 144 at 32hz,

2 lvl4XL 15s in a sealed box with a Audiopipe 3000.1d

bigpimpin91 and the lungster *the one doing Davids tattoo* was there to witness it i just dont have pics...

that was with a test tone going from 20 to 50hz

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived