Selenium 6W4P 6" Woofer

k3n12ock

I run the 6 and 8's and my doors, they do very well.

i have mine bandpassed from 40hz to about 2k on the 8 and 800 to 8k on the 6

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i love em

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

u have tweets runnin under the stock grills?

and how much power are you puttin to those bad boys...

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

hell i wish i knew how to do that i guess you gotta have 2 amps??? i got the 6's and 8's playing same thang.....?????

It will require some processing.

I run active, but you could get some 3 way passive crossovers to do the job.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

run active? can you show me what cross overs your talking about?

Active is using a electronic controller like an Alpine h701, bitone, RF 360.

Passive is something like these.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=260-230

This is just a quick link not a suggestion of what to you. You will need to decide what kind with what x over points you want at what slopes

Active is using a electronic controller like an Alpine h701, bitone, RF 360.

Passive is something like these.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=260-230

This is just a quick link not a suggestion of what to you. You will need to decide what kind with what x over points you want at what slopes

well the way i got them wired is 6 ( front door) to 8 then to other 8 then to amp...comes out to 2.66 ohm... same on passenger side.....running them with a audiocontrol MATRIX 6 channel line driver.....Kenwood DDX814 headunit....would i be able to control them with these units or not b/c of the way i got them wired....i am only running rear and sub NO front...

Archived