150db

tomysaw

My 156 is in a daily box at 51hz,now the 156 was done with low batts and a new sub so???? Now i can throw in my little friend SAMPSONhifonicsxxvsampsonsk5sg5.jpg Since you say you wanna run your 3500's all you have to do is tell me when,hope you can bring a 59 with one sub, cause i will with the SAMPSON and 70hz!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

Lol this. Is getting good but seriously I am up 4 that bet nightshade and also yes I am a dc fan boy only because the product and customer service has been excellent 4 me atleast also thor I have no beef with you however I do know somebody cough basscort cough that is currently trying 2 beat your record also to nightshade no comment lol .

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

i think he was saying that you two could compete with the other guys...i dont think he was wanting to compete with you...

I see and you are right.

Rob sorry for reading the post wrong. I wasn't sure why you would want to challenge me and is the way that I took it.

To the op that is going to bring is friend Sampson out. My box is tuned to 46hz so it doesn't get anymore close to daily than that. If your so badass why don't we put a frequency cap on the challenge? Let's say under 55hz or we can go lower if you want to.

Also I would have to approve who meter's your car cause a simple adjustment of the K factor and your score can be crazy and not accurate. I don't care if you could show the mic on the dash you would have to film the meter the whole time with the mic in plain view so I could see you not changing the K factor or switching mics.

Basically if you wanna do this and are serious about it one of us is going to have to be present when the other makes their run. If I'm not there and I have money at stake I'm not going to believe shit unless I see it and can examine stuff for myself.

And a 159?!?!?!?!?!? I want what your smoking dude. Your saying that by going from your two amps that do 3000 each which is a rated 6000 watts to one amp that does 8000 rated your going to gain 3db. Do you know anything about efficiency and doubling power? That defies the laws of physics gaining that much without doubling power. Let's say that you clamp an even 6K since that's what your amp's are capable of you would need at least 12K to do the 159 and that would only be true if you don't loose efficiency by adding power or reach compression first. As long as you didn't go over the 10K power limit that I suggested I don't see you getting any higher than a 158.2 at the most. That's even giving you 2.2 db for not doubling power at all and is a big big stretch.

I honestly don't think that you can do it with the same box you have in the car. It will take something no less than a miracle for you to do a 159 with the sub you have now.

One more question is your box in the hatch of the vehicle or do you move it up all the way behind the front seats? That will make huge difference and if you want to even consider doing this you need to keep the box in the hatch like mine. The idea is to keep the playing field as level as possible and see who has more skill to make the setup louder within the limits.

But like I said I'm not really interested in doing shit unless we do it in person so each one of us has the opportunity to make sure it's a fair game. Another thing I won't be close to the 10K power cap at all since 2 3500's won't make that much power, but if you want to get all cocky I'm sure I can get a pair of saz 4500's or even a pair of Sound Digital 8k's to mess around with. As long as the clamped power stays below 10K watts I don't give a shit if you run a dog turd to power your sub. Hell I would only need one Sound Digital 8k since the amp will do 11800 watts at 1 ohm and I would be burping it at .5 to begin with. All that nice and clean power to scare you away with, lol ;)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

No I am not letting him burrow 1 of my sampsons it will be 2 powerbass 5ks and it will be the same box but tuning will be much much higher and we. Have a termlab now so any time you ready come on with it and sorry night shade but it is my fault all this started everybodys just a little pissed at the termpro jab at me and to thor thanks once again for the vouche of confidence on termpro now let's quit thread jacking the ops thread.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

Its easy to talk shit over the interwebs,your right you are so much louder than me and DC sucks!! So with that said this thread got out of control when all i wanted to say is that your a pompous ass!! SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TEAM SUNDOWN

GROUNDPOUNDERS INC (SPL TEAM)

156.7 DB CLUB USACI LEGAL!

2009 AMA 0-500 CHAMPION (TEXAS BASS PRODUCTIONS) 151.9@48hz

154.5 at 33hz

TEAM CHANNEL CHECK

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

sa.jpg

night i want 2 do a bass race with u for fun lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

No I am not letting him burrow 1 of my sampsons it will be 2 powerbass 5ks and it will be the same box but tuning will be much much higher and we. Have a termlab now so any time you ready come on with it and sorry night shade but it is my fault all this started everybodys just a little pissed at the termpro jab at me and to thor thanks once again for the vouche of confidence on termpro now let's quit thread jacking the ops thread.

Sorry you took what I said on Termpro the wrong way but it was honestly to let you know why no one was responding saying hey way to go or nice job. I was letting you know that to impress people there you have to do that score in their format to get any recognition at all. It wasn't a jab and is why I wished you good luck at the end of what I said. If I were trying to be a dick at all I never would have said good luck. Nor would I ever have told you what you needed to do to get respect there and is obvioulsy what you were wanting it's what we all want when we do something involving spl, but coming on a forum that is made to support one org in particular and not having the number certified by that org is going to get you no where.

As far as the higher tuning whatever makes you feel good about yourself, I'll do my number with a box that is tuned to 46hz and be happy cause it's tuned to 46hz in a small car that plays a much much higher frequency. I don't plan on changing a thing at all I'll do it with the same exact box and just more power. That's how much faith I have in my setup honestly being louder since I'm already louder than him in testing with less power right now and a smaller sub. Hell if I wanted to change anything I'd run larger than an 8" flared port that would raise my tuning and help me gain score. Believe me that's coming but I have much testing to do before then.

It's funny too how Sic fx was the one I challenged since he was talking trash all big and bad like he would stomp my score in Street Beat when in turn I'll rape his setup with only 1 15 playing in a dual 15 box with half the power. I challenged him and here come you and his butt buddy to the rescue to say you'll take that challenge when the shit was never even with you to begin with. If that isn't highschool drama bullshit I don't know what is. If you guys are grown men like you say you are then don't you think it's about time to act like it and let the person running their mouth take care of it instead of jumping in and holding his dick for him.

Again I'll say good luck in your endevor. I will still try to educate your teamate here because he doesn't understand the basics of spl if he thinks an honest 10K which is only 4K more than he is running will give him a 3 db jump. The 10K that I suggest is not rated power either I was suggesting clamped power with 2 meters a dmm and an amp meter.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

night i want 2 do a bass race with u for fun lol

Are you gonna drive here to NC? :) It would be nice to meet you since I've never met another person with a loud ZX3. I know Randy the Assman had one with 24 8" L7's in it in a wall but I never got to see it.

What class are you building it to bassrace in? I prefer 149.9 if my amps don't protect, but we can run 139.9 if you want. It's just a bit harder for me to controll in 139.9 is all.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Archived