well im just gonna change each one, one by one. Thanks guys. if i click Properties, then Summary tab...the titles sure as hell say "0"

what i found that fixes it, well its not really a fix but its alot easier than renaming each song. Click properties then click the summary tab and where it has a 0 in the title box, just delete that then it will use the song name just like normal. so all i ended up doing was going into each track and deleting that 0 and everything was fine.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Judging by the mixtape in that screenshot, I'd say you downlaoded all the Gorilla Zoe ones for the "28 Mixtapes in 28 Days"?

They all seem to be tagged that way, so you'll have to do them yourself.

Yepp. So far all 7 of the mixtapes have been tagged with "0" after you open it in iTunes, what I suggest is just opening 1 song at a time into iTunes and changing the name. Also what you can do is right click the song, look at the Properties and see where it is coming from, and it'll show you the file name, thust telling you what song it is. Then just manually change it; that's how I've done the past 7 mixtapes so far.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yep properties is the best way

If dl mixtapes you can go to WMP and load all the songs then choose Save Playlist As and save it as a .m3u then you drag and drop that .m3u onto itunes and it will load all songs on the playlist...best if you are transferring albums from one computer to another

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical