well i was trying to add some mixtapes to my ipod and i got about 10 or so done with no issues but i have two that are giving me some trouble. i have a screen shot of the songs in there folder with the names, track numbers and album title and a shot of what happens to them when i put them into itunes. all the song names are replaced with "0". The songs play fine but all the names are fucked up. whats up anybody know how i can fix this?

ITUNESFUCKUP.jpg

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

mine i think does that with decafs music lol i type in the name in the folder, den transfer it to itunes and the name i put in changes. I think if you click once on the "o" it should let you change the name to wut ever you type in. hoep this helps

i can go thru and type each name one by one. the problem is i am going to have to listen to each song to identify it first, then try to find it on itunes and rename each song. but like i said i put like 10 other mixtapes on here with no prob so im not sure why all of a sudden these two are messed up. thanks tho

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Guest Scylloga
i can go thru and type each name one by one. the problem is i am going to have to listen to each song to identify it first, then try to find it on itunes and rename each song. but like i said i put like 10 other mixtapes on here with no prob so im not sure why all of a sudden these two are messed up. thanks tho

Your gonna have to do it to each song so heres what suggest. Before adding them to itunes goto properties of each song then details. Changes the song name there. Its caused from when the song is recorded and saved the id3 tag is not input right. I have close to 500 songs I have to do this to. Im lazy and do three or four at a time lol.

Yeah the name in the info of is not set right you get that from time to time. if your hit CTRL + I you should get the info screen to change it.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

well im just gonna change each one, one by one. Thanks guys. if i click Properties, then Summary tab...the titles sure as hell say "0"

d(-__-)b

Judging by the mixtape in that screenshot, I'd say you downlaoded all the Gorilla Zoe ones for the "28 Mixtapes in 28 Days"?

They all seem to be tagged that way, so you'll have to do them yourself.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT