uhoh_45 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 I already have "surround" headsets for both the 360 and PS3.I just needed to know what I need for surround through my system. ps- uhoh: why bring my girlfriend into this? you confuse me. was trying to make a point that you dont need a headset and just used the gf as an example Quote R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.