good mini truck sites/forums

Guest MegaloManiac

www.truckshwag.com its down right now but you can see it on this server to www.layedout.net

yea its my site to  :D

dam now thats slammed sparkin

Posted Image

highly not legal, mainly because they charge you for recless as well and damage to gov't property, at least around here thats what you get, its worse then getting caught drag racing... or if they "let you off" they call mto and get a roadside safety done and more then likely WILL find something wrong and snatch you plates faster then you can call a cab..... but its fun as hell!!

haha easyier said then done...usually by the time you se the lights your already thrownin sparks into their windsheild...

Thats one thing i love about it, if im out on a highway somewhere, and im going well  over the speed limit and some tool in a civic or audi or somthing decides to tail me, i throw some sparks in his windsheild and he either backs off or comes back for more, haha

haha easyier said then done...usually by the time you se the lights your already thrownin sparks into their windsheild...

Thats one thing i love about it, if im out on a highway somewhere, and im going well  over the speed limit and some tool in a civic or audi or somthing decides to tail me, i throw some sparks in his windsheild and he either backs off or comes back for more, haha

LMAO so steve and i were smashing the civic to a show in the bay area, when all the ricer rockets started haulling ass past us... we're cruising about 75mph, steve says "watch this" he hits his switches and the whole car just jumps up like it was on stilt's, the integra that was coming up on us slams on his brakes and freaks the f@ck out he got all squirley on the highway! LMAO again...  ;D  

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived