Pics on p2, Class D in the home. Crown XLS 1000 pics are up :)

Crown has a new line of amps comming out and I guess I will get mine in March.

The new Crown amps are called XLS Drivecore and want to get some opinions on what people think about them.

I went with the XLS 1000 - 215x2@8ohms and 350x2@4ohms and 1100@4 ohms bridged. I was wanting the XLS 1500 but it was just too much power for my applications. ( I'll get one later if I like the XLS-1000)

I doubt that I will be opening my up so don't expect any circuit board pics.

Heres all the details and I just want some opions.

http://www.crownaudio.com/amp_htm/xls_drivecore.htm

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

nice.... I really need to balls up myself, and get me a nice powerful 2 channel for front stereo, and something like this for subs

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'm anxious!

I have a taste for Bryston and a budget for Crown LOL.

Foreverbumpin I'll send you a link.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

I always run them damn Dayton plate amps, the 240, and the 500. I want to get at least the Dayton 1000rack amp, or do pro audio style amp. Not ready, yet, but possibly soon

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I always run them damn Dayton plate amps, the 240, and the 500. I want to get at least the Dayton 1000rack amp, or do pro audio style amp. Not ready, yet, but possibly soon

Did you get a PM from me?

Terryswork001.png

yep, and responded, very nice

sundown.jpg

Well I didn't think that my amp would ship until March but I just got an Email with a tracking number saying that it shipped out today.

When the tracking number goes active I will know for sure.

Terryswork001.png

Well the tracking number never went active so I geuss I'll be waiting.

Terryswork001.png

• 1 month later...

Alright bad news in the morning.

Just called Crown about my XLS1000 and the shipping date has been changed to Fucking June.

Heres to more waitting.

Terryswork001.png

Archived