number for Fi

a buddy ordered a fully loaded SSD 18 and hasnt heard anything back and has been emailing and with no luck hes been waiting quite a while now i think its stuck at the boarder but not positive

so does anyone have Fis number?

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

No disrespect to Fi(there one of my fav brands) , But they do take for ever to get what you ordered (1 week build time , 1 week shipping, And possibly 1 week for them to actually ship it)

I don't think they have a Number (they have it , but don't give it out, because they would be answering phones all day and not building subs) Just wait 1 more week , and if he hasn't got it or a Tracking # , then have him Email them) , And about the whole border thing , you never know, the border can be a pain in the butt some times.

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Was the thing I saw on here about Fi moving their build house or whatever legit? If so, that could be what is making it take so long. It does take them a while to get what you want, but when I ordered they had amazing customer service, e-mailed me back within the hour after I e-mailed them about how the sub was doing.

ADDED: And yes, Fi does have a phone number. It was posted on here one time, and IIRC an admin came along and deleted the number from being posted. They do not give their number out because just like audiogod90000 said, if they did people would be calling them all the time and they would have too much work simply just answering the phones. That can also be why he has not received an e-mail back, they may be over hauled. Trying to get these new woofers ready for 2010, and peoples orders from before and people still ordering the BL and BTLs (which are not getting new faces for 2010).

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

He has a tracking number at the email from UPS quantum view (not from us) with his tracking information...it went via UPS...quite some time ago.

If he's emailed then we haven't gotten it...if you email with random numbers on a paypal transaction that does no good at all what so ever. If you do not put a subject line in the email it goes straight to a spam folder...if you have an email that is "imtoosexyforyourmommasphatbutt @ hotmail.com "..it goes straight to a spam folder

Email me his information and i'll go through the system tomorrow...also email it to [email protected] as well.

The sub left long ago and he has tracking information to whatever email he provided upon ordering.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."