Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

http://www.zappos.com/welcome3.zhtml

A++

I bought some shoes on Monday before 3pm pacific time. They came in next day at 2pm central(12pm pacific). They offer FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING on all of there products! Thats dope. Prices are reasonable. Way better than Eastbay IMO. So Everybody ORDER UP from them.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

yea i ordered mine last nght around 8..after their hours and they are comming in later on today...its 7 am now

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

yea...it was like in 22 hrs after i ordered them...and no scuffs or nothing

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted
awesome!! told yall its an awesome site to get shoes from!

yea i had been looking at them for a while but i wasnt sure...then i saw this and i was like hellz yeah...especially on the free overnight shipping....and they dont make the shoe higher than a rocket so it can compensate with their o.n.s deal

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...