RangerXVII Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 I'm looking for something I can use with Guild Wars to record my game play. I've tried gamecam but it dosent seem to work it fails for some reason. anyone have a good program I can download to use preferably free.. If it matters im running Windows 7 on my laptop one of those Hp TouchSmart PCs.
Steve626 Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 I'm looking for something I can use with Guild Wars to record my game play. I've tried gamecam but it dosent seem to work it fails for some reason.anyone have a good program I can download to use preferably free.. If it matters im running Windows 7 on my laptop one of those Hp TouchSmart PCs. Xfire has a built in video recorder, I use it for modern warfare 2 (pc) once in awhile. 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
Skullz Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 You can try fraps free but you can only record 30 seconds at a time tho. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.