Sonic Electronix

who on here buys old school head units, subs, amps just to collect them or mess around installing them? ive came across some cool things on ebay from time to time but never bought any of it even if the price was good...thinkin about getting a few items next time i come across something cool. just wanted to see how many of you buy old school CA shit on here just for the hell of it.

i dont personally buy when i come across something that i would consider a collectible, but i have older RF subs here and some amps,and like a first ever made jlw 15 lol . just things i can look back at in the future

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

nice

yea im not gonna go crazy but theres a few things i may pick up

i saw an old ass tape deck and id never use the tape deck and it doesnt play cds lol but its just something that seems cool to have since its like 20 yrs old

Im actually looking for some old school kicker competition 12" C12a subs i think , , Id like to just show them off in a neat install lol

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

Archived