Sonic Electronix

New member here from Texas

I didn't see any new member section to the forum (I apologize if I missed it). Here's my story as to why I'm here. Basically a few years back I had a 2004 Cobra and was very much into the modern muscle scene. Loved to race and work on them as much as possible. Well I came to a point for many reason where I had to let the cobra go (sad day) and so I got a 2005 tahoe for an insanely good deal. I wanted it to just be comfortable and something I could enjoy so I started looking into local shops that I had heard do really good audio work. So I got my first setup installed and it included a Pioneer deck (nothing fancy so I won't check the exact model), a DD m80 amp, 2, DD 1512's and a nice ported box built at the shop. And after a year of loving every minute of it, I'm started to realize I'm becoming obsessed with car audio and been curious to learn more about it. Having worked on my car in the past and being a huge car fanatic in every way, I hate to not know much about something to do with a car and right now I don't know much at all in the audio area. I'm here to learn as much as I can and just enjoy browsing through the forums. Great site, hope to meet and chat it up with some of you guys! Anyhow here are a couple of pics of the Tahoe, not much done to it. 5% all around with the setup I listed.

IMG00010.jpg

system2.jpg

IMG00006.jpg

Welcome to the site bro. Everyone here is pretty helpful so enjoy your stay. Man, 5% tint huh? I have 20% on my car and it's pretty dark. Can't imagine how mines would look like with 5%, lol. Nice set up too!

Archived