Dam those Cops!

I normally drive within the limit.... took a friend for a ride today, no cars around, looks safe, and decided to smash for the first time.... After 3rd gear I slow down...speed at 90mph... and there it is.... freaken bike cop flash the light on me... Was saving for my next build!.... how much ya think its gonna be?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

I normally drive within the limit.... took a friend for a ride today, no cars around, looks safe, and decided to smash for the first time.... After 3rd gear I slow down...speed at 90mph... and there it is.... freaken bike cop flash the light on me... Was saving for my next build!.... how much ya think its gonna be?

Not gonna lie, you scared me for a second.

alot

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Lmao what were you driving? I remember when me and my dad got my truck we went 100 on the highway just to "test" it out lol

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

what was the speed limit what state and did you get just a speeding ticket or reckless driving also sometimes cops fuck you and hit you with the double ticket

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Not gonna lie, you scared me for a second.

& lmao haha

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Lmao what were you driving? I remember when me and my dad got my truck we went 100 on the highway just to "test" it out lol

SRT 4.... got it last Oct.... but yeah, bad move. Wrong timing.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db