Nova Posted February 13, 2010 Report Posted February 13, 2010 I just ordered a headliner for my truck and can't decide what to put in it. It holds 4 4" speakers but I could fiberglass some tweet pods if I needed. I can't decide if I should go with some Coaxials, 4" comp set or just single 4" mid-drivers.... Help? No this isn't my truck, but it's the same headliner. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
treossi Posted February 13, 2010 Report Posted February 13, 2010 coax call it a day Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Noobtastic14 Posted February 13, 2010 Report Posted February 13, 2010 x2 Just run coax and call it good -Drew **Edit: something with a silk dome tweeter- a speaker with very smooth tweet! you dont want an Aluminum tweet inches from your head! it will be screechy and painful instead of balanced and pleasant. Something as simple as Polks or Infinitys will make a world of a difference as opposed to something like kicker. I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Nova Posted February 13, 2010 Author Report Posted February 13, 2010 ? http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_9118_P...udio+db401.html stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.