car went up in flames today

If I were in your predicament, I would hold on to any extra cash I had till I got a new job. But that's just me. Seems stupid to go blow the extra money on something (for the time being) useless.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

If I were in your predicament, I would hold on to any extra cash I had till I got a new job. But that's just me. Seems stupid to go blow the extra money on something (for the time being) useless.

gotta have a car to get a job... I wouldn't be getting systems and stuff till after.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Possibly was mentioned for a reason... idk though I don't even have the car yet let alone upgrades. Suv would have a lot for room for the audios!

That is true, I love my Tahoe. Plus you can get a decent, older, lower level trim full size SUV for a good price now a days. Bought my 01 LT in 07 12.5K.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

That's not bad at all... I went to the local ford dealorship and looked at a 03 exploder seemed like 10,000 was too much but was nice fully loaded of coarse. Thought about switching brands from chevrolet to ford please don't flame me haha

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=71522

Do it.......

Then you will have a car and a system.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Nahh I think pt's are ugly ill pass on that. But a local has a 93 civic hatchback that would be a nice project car. I could get a really nice system, restore the interior and exterior and bag it for what i have. I just don't know what I want haha.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

• 3 months later...

Just updating. I got a good job so this is all in the past, im currently saving for the system in my signature and hope to get a 2000-2005 4x4 tahoe. Not too much longer and ill be bangin away again! Ohh and i moved out to Williston, ND was in Alpena, MI

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

niceeee :)

enless i missed something what did ya get for a ride?

edit... im a retard lol, need to start readin

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived