car went up in flames today

Yeah I went to work today and started reading the paper then looked at my car though the window and it was up in flames. My whole system was in there and the amp I sold to a member on here. I just got the car a few days ago...

Ill get pics later...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Yeah I went to work today and started reading the paper then looked at my car though the window and it was up in flames. My whole system was in there and the amp I sold to a member on here. I just got the car a few days ago...

Ill get pics later...

:o:shok:

2005 pontiac g6

alpine 9887

mach 5 mli-65 mids w/ seas neo tweets

mb quart dsc 4125/dsc 280

2 12" mach 5 audio spls

sound digital 8k

c&d batts/red top

2 runs pos/neg in 1/0

dc power 270a sp alt

knu wiring/rcas

Whaaa...what is up with people on this forum and their cars catching on fire? I think you're the second person to post that up on here... At least you are okay!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. But glad no one was hurt.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I sold joobles my sundown 2000d and I haven't had time to send it out. I had full coverage but I don't kn ow if I should mention the system

dam did he already give you the money for it? i say send the money back and DEFINITELY mention the system wouldnt hurt

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Archived