Sundown Audio

Power Acoustik BAMF series?

Miakehl

just something for ya guys, i have the 4000d the ones thats rated at 2200 at 1ohm.

i am wired to 2 ohms with it rite now, and have clamped just ova 1500rms while rising to 3.1ohms and its rated at 1700rms at 2ohms.

havent had a single prob with it iv beat on it on a 50minute ride ohm and didnt even get warm. and for the 150 i paid for it. i dont think i did to bad.

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

The thing is, I've never heard of Audioque.... Like ever.

Or Audiopipe for that matter.

I always hear people going ZOMG SUNDOWN/AQ/AUDIOPIPE!! and I've never heard of or seen anything from these companies and I've been around this for a minute or two.

Fanciest shit I've ever seen at a show or comp are DDs.

First I learn about these other brands is since I've been here and now they're coming out the woodworks.

That's why I've always ran MTX gear, I know it's all good shit but for some reason MTX just tripled their prices on all their gear.

Year and a half ago I bought both my 8500s and a 4501 for $600 now just a single 8500 is $600.

you've "been around this for a minute" and you've never heard of audioque. yet you have heard of DD? :mellow:

the second amp i ever owned was a power acoustik 4000 'something' (forgot the model)

shit got hot to the touch really quick. i'll never buy one again.

Edited by St.Ides

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

The thing is, I've never heard of Audioque.... Like ever.

Or Audiopipe for that matter.

I always hear people going ZOMG SUNDOWN/AQ/AUDIOPIPE!! and I've never heard of or seen anything from these companies and I've been around this for a minute or two.

Fanciest shit I've ever seen at a show or comp are DDs.

First I learn about these other brands is since I've been here and now they're coming out the woodworks.

That's why I've always ran MTX gear, I know it's all good shit but for some reason MTX just tripled their prices on all their gear.

Year and a half ago I bought both my 8500s and a 4501 for $600 now just a single 8500 is $600.

Youve been in it for a min and never heard of AudioQue or Audiopipe?! Time to do some research! Reason Kicker and pioneer and MTX cost so much is cause its sold at EVERY retail store and the yknow suckers will pay an arm, leg and a bar of gold for it. DD and AQ are the same. Audiopipe is an above avg brand thanks to shit like pyle and pyramid and legacy. AP is ok. Def not the best amp per dollar unles you find it dirt cheap and even then might be better to buy a handful of dirt. Cant go worng with AQ or Audiopipe.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

only PA amps i would run are the a3000dbs.

do close to rated and are tough to beat for the price.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg