what to set my resolution to?

1280x768 wouldn't work, what should i try next?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

when i tryed the 1280x768 i didn't even get a picture at all, so should i change it from 32 bit to something else?

i dunno why it wouldn't work

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

You need to enable the secondary display in your control panel, not adjust the resolution of your primary display.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

when i tryed the 1280x768 i didn't even get a picture at all, so should i change it from 32 bit to something else?

i dunno why it wouldn't work

Sorry if you mentioned and I didn't see it but, is this a laptop or a desktop? and are you trying to run multiple desktops or just trying to use the tv as the primary display?

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i tryed to find a pic of the bottom of my monitor but couldn't find one

beside my vga input on my monitor i got a dvi spot for somethin either its a input or output i unno

desktop with a single vga output

and its just one desktop and im tryin to get it to work on my tv n if it will ima get a diff video card with a dvi output and vga so i can run my comp monitor and my 32'' off the same comp since i got a wireless keyboard and mouse, i can surf the web on the recliner lol

desktop with a single vga output

and its just one desktop and im tryin to get it to work on my tv n if it will ima get a diff video card with a dvi output and vga so i can run my comp monitor and my 32'' off the same comp since i got a wireless keyboard and mouse, i can surf the web on the recliner lol

Have you tried just turnin the computer off plugging in the tv and turning it back on? thats what I do with my desktop, any res shows up for me it just looks funny, but my tv is 1080i I think idk the difference. If that doesn't work it might be the way you're tryin to hook it up.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i aint tryed restarting the comp or not, now dads laptop has a hdmi output on it and if i unhook my hdmi cable from the cable box and hook into the laptop it works that way but when i do the hdmi to vga to dvi it wont work

i unno if its a bad cable or what

on the back of the adapter i got it says note: this adapter works with dvi-a analog and dvi-i digital and analog intergrate cables, it DOES NOT work with dvi-d digital cables

does that matter for what im doing or no?

the cable i got goes from hdmi to vga and i kno it works cause my buddy had it hooked up to his projector in his office but it wont work for what im doing for some reason or i aint doin somethin right

does the 32bit make any diff in it working?