What Do You Think It Could Be???

Maybe the video card + upgraded ram are pulling more power from the PSU then it is designed to deliver. Might be shutting itself off to save the PSU and possibly the rest of the computer from frying. I suggest a new power supply.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

Maybe the video card + upgraded ram are pulling more power from the PSU then it is designed to deliver. Might be shutting itself off to save the PSU and possibly the rest of the computer from frying. I suggest a new power supply.

Problem was there before the upgrade

That 1gb you did have in there before did you replace that stick as well or just add 3 more just like it? And is it the computer fan or is it the hard drive you hear? Some older computers and ones made by HP/dell/etc do not even come with internal fans aside from the heat sink on the cpu, some are also passively cooled... Well start off by running a DFT(I think thats what it is), disk fitness test and see if your hard drive is bad and if it passes then try pulling all your ram(if you had not replaced all sticks from my previous question) and placing just one in a slot to see if it runs fine, if it does then I would assume a dead stick... let us know whats up!