Dan208 Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 (edited) I fail at embedding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_XtTCZl5Q Edited February 16, 2010 by Dan208 Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Hotdog Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 Here you go Quote (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
Dan208 Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Posted February 16, 2010 Thanks. I've embedded on other forums but haven't quite figured it out on here. A little more about the system: stock electrical, stock HU and stock highs. I had to cut the carpet off the front of the box to enlarge the hole because the sub wouldn't fit. Hopefully I'll be building a ported box this spring. I couldn't get any flex, on the rear windshield wiper, but my overhead console shakes pretty bad. I took a video of that, but it didn't come out very good. This video was taken with the bass knob turned all the way down. Gain is set at less than halfway. I need to find someone with an o-scope so I can get it tuned properly. Anyway, I'm always looking for constructive criticism. Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
keepinitloud Posted February 16, 2010 Report Posted February 16, 2010 looks good a ported box will deff get you some more out put Quote 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Dan208 Posted February 16, 2010 Author Report Posted February 16, 2010 looks good a ported box will deff get you some more out put Yeah, it's pretty insane for what it is (to me anyway). I can only imagine it ported. Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.