You when the day just gets to you and you don't think you can take anymore, I am there. Well after being volunteered to help out a different program for the 3rd time this year I thought it couldn't get any worse. Well I got called into the bosses office and he said the calculator I had been working on in excel on and off for the past 8 months was completely wrong and we need to completely revamp it. He started talkin to me like im some fuckin idiot who just doesn't get it. So as I was about to yell and cus him out and tell him to fuck off, I simply walked away. I went down stairs and turned up Late Night tip and then some red hot chili peppers as loud as I fuckin could stand it. The subs took every bit and wanted more. I figured out that whenever I am pissed the best thing you can do is go crank it up and let the bass take your frustrations away.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

i find bass really calming, dunno why but i sure as hell miss it, been without beat for about a year now and it sucks

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0