?

Collinsm1

most ppl would tell you to get the most expensive ones you can. personally i say listen to a few brands b4 you buy and see what you like best. i mean there is a big difference between a pioneer mid/high than a sundown or something like that. theres also a difference in one brand between its series of components, which im sure you know already, but they can sound totally different. im doing my own build on a budget so im going for the "mid" grade brands and im using kickers and they sound pretty good and can take a little bit of power to.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Yeah very true, I will go out and have a listen to some just to get an idea of what they will sound like in my car.

Well if i am able to get list of what people are using and would recommend for me to listen to that would be great. So then i can go out and compare them.

well really it all depends on what you are competing in. if your going for spl comps then mids and highs are about useless. but if your going for show then theres a bunch of nice looking brands. my opinion components look better and carry more power than coaxials so thats the way id go.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg