Might have messed up

Well i traded my 15 and box off for a set of 17's and then bought 2 sets of air ride for my civic hatch. Kinda miss my beat but love the looks i get when i slam it. Onto the pics. the rear is the only thing done, and when i took pics the rear bumper cover was off kinda lost it in the road in front of my house lol.

PICT0075.jpg

PICT0076.jpg

PICT0078.jpg

th_PICT0077.jpg

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Well i traded my 15 and box off for a set of 17's and then bought 2 sets of air ride for my civic hatch. Kinda miss my beat but love the looks i get when i slam it. Onto the pics. the rear is the only thing done, and when i took pics the rear bumper cover was off kinda lost it in the road in front of my house lol.

[/img][/url]

haha the bumper came off when u dropped it?

sig27h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

haha the bumper came off when u dropped it?

LMFAO yea i had the rear mounts at the wrong settin lol had to raise it up by one lol

93 Civic Hatch

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

if you traded the sub in your sig i think you came out on top

yea traded it off for the 17's with good rubber i mean i love the wheels and after i got them i found a set on ebay that sold for 1g with tires and only 2000miles on them.I know my wheels have some mileage but no curb rash or bends and im pretty sure i could sell just the wheels for more than what i could have ever gotten out of the sub. I do have an old ass jbl 12 thats dvc in the car now for a lil beat its nothing compared to my other one but ohwell. dont see to many civics that can sit 1/4" from the pavement and then raise up 8"+ in like 2 seconds lol

93 Civic Hatch

Z3 fenders are for bmw Z3's :FYI:

Only paid 100 for the pair of them and stock fenders where gonna cost me 80 each so i cmae out better buying them

93 Civic Hatch

pretty fast valves huh?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056