Sonic Electronix

What should i cover the box with?

Alright so me and Ed are throwing ideas around for my new box for the three t-1000's im getting and i wana do a black and red color theme. since my truck is all black and red lol .

I was thinking suede but thats mad money and i chucked that idea out the door. So then we thought about doing spray paint but wasnt sure to do a texture or just regular paint.

But if anyone knows some fabrics that would look nice could use some help guys oh and i want to get some strobe LED's for the port and inside the box so if anyone knows some good ones could use some links and Strobe as in more then one color haha

boat cover fabric would do a good job

edited: Forget this idea terribly lol

Edited by c_stud

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Alright so me and Ed are throwing ideas around for my new box for the three t-1000's im getting and i wana do a black and red color theme. since my truck is all black and red lol .

I was thinking suede but thats mad money and i chucked that idea out the door. So then we thought about doing spray paint but wasnt sure to do a texture or just regular paint.

But if anyone knows some fabrics that would look nice could use some help guys oh and i want to get some strobe LED's for the port and inside the box so if anyone knows some good ones could use some links and Strobe as in more then one color haha

cover it in bedliner. cleap and looks good and waterproofs the entire box :). or you could do vinyl which can be found pretty cheap most of the time

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

good site, just expect to pay more than they say for shipping...i got my headliner material from them

i say floor laminate kinda like justins box..clean, sexy, smooth

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

floor laminate i mean i can order it if i think ima like how it will look you know ? just need some input because i wana do a clean sexy look lol

google floor laminate and idk lol wanted a fabric or spray haha i was think the bed liner and then doing like a red farbic down the middle or on the sides

Edited by TeejayBee

do bedliner, justins box isnt actually floor laminate but thats about as close as your gonna get to that finish without buying the materials from him...hit up home depot or lowes for the laminate finish

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i dont feel like ordering anything lol

Im thinking a bed liner since thats usually black.. correct?

and then do some red spray paint

You don't really have to use red spray paint if you don't want to. Use herculiner, it comes in black, red, white, and grey.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz