1990 Eclipse Gst.... Turbo ** Sold**

pink slip says mits eclipse. when you open the doors the molding says eclipse. It just has talon front, rear bumpers, and tail lights, also stock rimms all for talon on it.

Dont be fooled by it.. it is still an eclipse :)

and yes that is right Me. Eagle Talon, Chrysler Laser, Mits Eclipse all are the same car..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

okay well just to update everyone on the couple offers.. notheing confirmed as of yet...

Offer 1 ) 2400 watt RMS amp and a 2 farad cap.

Offer 2 ) 800.00 cash

like i said notheing confirmed.. trying to get confirmation as we speak.. will continue to take offers til i find out other wise

this is to go with my 1st offer.. And i think the car is pretty much GONE... i am just sleeping on this decision... my gst for this:

1984 olympic edition camaro 1 of 22 left! Clean car was my senior project restored the interior to pretty much new. 2.8 liter V6 5 speed borg warner transmission. F41(bigger sway bar, lowered stance) suspension kit handles like a dream rides smooth, voted best handling car for 84. rebuilt engine bored .20 over runs great sounds awesome, flowtech warlock race muffler can be capped to run quite and uncapped to have that classic rumble. A/C works just needs to be recharged and a new belt put on. new speakers front and rear pioneers in the front and infinitys in the rear. pioneer model 4800 cd deck still under warranty, already wired for subs just needs amp and subs. Now on Crager S/S 15" rims, the classic muscle car look! brand new cooper cobra tires.Also have a black leather bra for the car. only problems are a slight dent in the rear passenger side(would fix myself but dont have the time) and an oil leak that can be fixed over the weekend. car runs good and is lots of fun. $1900 obo willing to trade.. with a 2400 watt amp and cap.

would go nice with my PowerBAss 15 :) so.. this car might be up for sale next...

post-999-1181730971_thumb.jpg

post-999-1181731010_thumb.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

i got a 100$ a key that idk what it unlocks "maybe treshure!" Tylenol with codean "lil fuzzy" couple atm receipts. toe nail clippers broken screw driver a pennzoil oil drum painted bowling pin couple db drags trophies from 2004 sega dream cast half eatin hot pocket some rechargeable AA battery's with no recharger my neighbors chiwawa take the lil fucker PLEASE! 1 saddle bag a camera memorie card with no camera broken light switch 7 pairs of black dickies shorts with riped crotches a coupon book to sperment rino gentleman's club Mc Donald's coupons 10 RE stickers.......

i got a 100$ a key that idk what it unlocks "maybe treshure!" Tylenol with codean "lil fuzzy" couple atm receipts. toe nail clippers broken screw driver a pennzoil oil drum painted bowling pin couple db drags trophies from 2004 sega dream cast half eatin hot pocket some rechargeable AA battery's with no recharger my neighbors chiwawa take the lil fucker PLEASE! 1 saddle bag a camera memorie card with no camera broken light switch 7 pairs of black dickies shorts with riped crotches a coupon book to sperment rino gentleman's club Mc Donald's coupons 10 RE stickers.......

HAHHAHAHA... i already have 3 chuwawas.. I have some AA batteries, not rechargeable though.. i have RE stickers from when i ran RE.. I have my own DB drag trophies.. 2 1st place and 3 2nd place... and one of them 2nd place is for bass race 129.9 bracket.. but them dickies shorts with crotches ripped out, and the coupon book... hey hey hey.. thats big spending there...

I am gonna be a used car salesmen before the end opf the month i tell ya bro... anyway... thanks for the reply.. :) much much love...