Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So this is supposed to be made as a live action movie and Toby Maguire- Spider man is going to produce it, but all this hear say was online from 2007-2008

Anyone know if this will ever end up being a movie?

I love this tv show more than Transformers in the 80's, and may be more Action packed with a good story behind it

Anyone???

Whats better than Jets that turn in to robots to battle 50ft aliens ??!!!!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

There was a few Macross Saga cartoon movies, but no live action movies as stated in 07' 08'

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9146 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...