Sonic Electronix

How to get instant bass...

not really low power, CVRs are 400rms each...the Comps on the other hand are 150rms each

DO NOT use the Bose amp...I didn't realize you have a Bose system, gonna be a PITA when it comes time to replace the HU and speakers

should i go to my local ziebart and have them install it for me? i would think that they will do it for cheap if i just showed up with the wires and hu and have them install it...

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

should i go to my local ziebart and have them install it for me? i would think that they will do it for cheap if i just showed up with the wires and hu and have them install it...

do it yourself, its not hard and youll be proud that you did it yourself.

why did you join this forum anyways if you want shops do shit for you?

do it yourself, its not hard and youll be proud that you did it yourself.

why did you join this forum anyways if you want shops do shit for you?

well i was hoping to learn some more stuff than i already know. and trust me, i have. but im worried about wiring it wrong or something. im only 16 yrs old...

All stock.

only thing i didnt mention is that there will be full pass freqs going to the subs. on the by 9's there is capacitor type x overs for the tweets. u could still try it.

why are you giving this guy bad info? hook the subs up to the rear 6x9 leads and risk blowing the amp and ruining the subs since they will be outputting 20hz-20khz

well i was hoping to learn some more stuff than i already know. and trust me, i have. but im worried about wiring it wrong or something. im only 16 yrs old...

when i was 16 i had 2 setups even when i didnt have my license yet (im 17 now and have been through 3 different subs counting my current one) and 2 amps w/o a job.

theres a reason you joined this forum, to learn about car audio :). if you think your wiring something wrong, just ask or use the search button. we will be more than glad to answer you.

I don't do my own installs but I learn info so I can trouble shoot and know whats wrong if something isn't right with my system

Like I said, you have a Bose system, its not a simple remove the radio install new HU...there are some factory kits that claim you don't have to relocate part of the radio but I had my shop go ahead and do it so I was sure I wouldn't have issues...and my front door speakers dont work because those speakers on the Bose system are like 2ohm and not normal 4-8ohm so they will fry your HU if you try to hook them up

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I don't do my own installs but I learn info so I can trouble shoot and know whats wrong if something isn't right with my system

Like I said, you have a Bose system, its not a simple remove the radio install new HU...there are some factory kits that claim you don't have to relocate part of the radio but I had my shop go ahead and do it so I was sure I wouldn't have issues...and my front door speakers dont work because those speakers on the Bose system are like 2ohm and not normal 4-8ohm so they will fry your HU if you try to hook them up

shiiiiitttttt.... i dont know what to do.

All stock.

lies. my front infinity speakers are 2 ohm and they work fine with my kenwood headunit. my friend also uses all infinity 2 ohm speakers with his factory toyota JBL amplifier (made for 2 ohm speakers iirc) and sounds perfectly fine. he also used one of those sony gt630 headunits along with it and sounded fine.

why are you giving this guy bad info? hook the subs up to the rear 6x9 leads and risk blowing the amp and ruining the subs since they will be outputting 20hz-20khz

cant u read i did say full pass would be going into them. doutful the amp will blow but the subs will be under stress cuz of the full pass that i mentioned.

cant u read i did say full pass would be going into them. doutful the amp will blow but the subs will be under stress cuz of the full pass that i mentioned.

ok guys, does walmart supply enough stuff to just get the subs running?

All stock.

Archived