Sonic Electronix

How to get instant bass...

hey all bassheads, i just bought my first set up today. its a ported box with 2 15s; an old school kicker comp and a newer kicker cvr. i also got a kole 1980 watt amp along with it. the problem i have is... theyre sitting in the back of my car, not being played... i dont have any wires nor do i have a headunit yet... and ive been craving bass all day today. ive been driving around with these subs sitting on my backseat, and everytime i look at them, theyre not moving like they deserve to be... is there any "instant bass" solution that i can try to get my subs playing before i get a head unit and wiring kit... which may be a while...??? let me know if theres any solutions to this dilemma and please reply with any and all info you can provide me. thanks.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

hey all bassheads, i just bought my first set up today. its a ported box with 2 15s; an old school kicker comp and a newer kicker cvr. i also got a kole 1980 watt amp along with it. the problem i have is... theyre sitting in the back of my car, not being played... i dont have any wires nor do i have a headunit yet... and ive been craving bass all day today. ive been driving around with these subs sitting on my backseat, and everytime i look at them, theyre not moving like they deserve to be... is there any "instant bass" solution that i can try to get my subs playing before i get a head unit and wiring kit... which may be a while...??? let me know if theres any solutions to this dilemma and please reply with any and all info you can provide me. thanks.

Well, i'm 15, and the first time I had subs I didnt know how to do SHIT. So, if you want them in your car, the gayest, easiest, way with 50w max to your subs which is to wire the factory deck to your subs. I wouldnt count on that. Or you can get a home stereo, with the (+) and (-) in the back, and use that. Just get some speaker wire, $15 max. Or use a home theater amp. I used that for a while and works great if you have a nice one. Like I said, the last two are dependant on what you have in your house, and if you even want in your house .. Sorry for not much help, but thought i'd try.

go to walmart and buy a wiring kit if your low on money and then just hook that stuff up uing the highlevel imputs if you have the jack for that

Pioneer DEH-P3000IB head unit

Rockford T1000.1bd

Two AQ SDC 2.5 12s

My build log.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/84319-darthballsy1s-04-ford-ranger-video-build-log/

v59y52.png

What kind of car is this...

Also, I wouldn't bother, don't mix and match subs...Kicker Comps are weak, CVRs are a bit of a step up...I should know, I've owned both

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

wat

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

:01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :bsflag:

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

What kind of car is this...

Also, I wouldn't bother, don't mix and match subs...Kicker Comps are weak, CVRs are a bit of a step up...I should know, I've owned both

2000 pontiac grand prix 2 door. i couldnt fit the box in the trunk so theyre on my back seat. =] and thats what im worried about. im not sure what i should do at this point about the mixed and matched subs....

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

2000 pontiac grand prix 2 door. i couldnt fit the box in the trunk so theyre on my back seat. =] and thats what im worried about. im not sure what i should do at this point about the mixed and matched subs....

with that car you should be able to just get a high-lo converter like mentioned above and get a wiring kit...you can get a nice 4awg of knukonceptz for cheap...just get the OFC and not the CCA wiring kit...

I'd say try to sell the Comp and buy a CVR but make sure you get the one that matches the other CVR's ohm, as in if your CVR you have is DVC 4ohm get another DVC 4ohm if its DVC 2ohm then get another DVC 2ohm

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived