Sonic Electronix

How to get instant bass...

ok guys, does walmart supply enough stuff to just get the subs running?

a cheap shitty overpriced amp kit? yes they supply that. and a high level to low level converter they should sell also

Bose??? i was pretty sure pontiac only had monsoon systems... never heard of one havin bose system. does it sound good?

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.

o yeah walmart has everythin u need to do this just not gonna be a great start.. as soon as u get $$$ u should upgrade

2004 Grand Prix

maybe they are 1ohm...I just don't they are low impedance so it will fry the HU...I already learned this off the Cadillac Forums and my shop knew this since they already know all about the Bose systems...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i did an install on a grand am 2 door with a monsoon system with a hu no problems whatsoever you be fine. im sure the bose one isnt that diff

2004 Grand Prix

i did an install on a grand am 2 door with a monsoon system with a hu no problems whatsoever you be fine. im sure the bose one isnt that diff

ok. ill take apart my dash tomorrow and see what i have to deal with. and yeah, grand prix has a bose premium system. i replaced my 6x9s with some sonys, and the door speakers actually hit pretty hard. hard enough to see some movement on my side view mirrors at least. lol

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

That's because you are going to see that the door speakers are 8's like subs...at least that's the way it is for the Bose in my Caddy...

The Bose uses extremely low impedance speakers, each driven by its own high current switching amp. Very different technology from the more common 4 and 8 Ohm speakers usually driven by a single stereo amp or pairs of amps using an electronic crossover at line level.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

That's because you are going to see that the door speakers are 8's like subs...at least that's the way it is for the Bose in my Caddy...

The Bose uses extremely low impedance speakers, each driven by its own high current switching amp. Very different technology from the more common 4 and 8 Ohm speakers usually driven by a single stereo amp or pairs of amps using an electronic crossover at line level.

and whats the best place to put ur subs, in the trunk, or on your back seat of your car...???

All stock.

Instant bass. lol.

I vote sell all of it and get a job and wait until you can afford to do things the right way.

That's what I have to do.

how about i vote on keeping what i paid for, and do what i want?? i have a job, and i can afford to do things the right way. it just takes time for shit to ship in. and i dont want to wait any longer.

All stock.

Archived