what characteristics do you look for when buying an amplifier wire kit or 0 gauge power wire in general?

If you could design your own power wire for your amplifer. Wether i t be 0 gauge or 4 gauge or triple 0 gauge, what charcateristivs would you look for and what would the wire look like? Also tell me about fusues and RCA cables. Do you want 24 karat gold plated ANL fuses and RCA tips or is it irrelevant?

I am going to say in before the lock since this looks like someone that is going to try and advertise wiring.

Dedicated to OP:

1265697604357.gif

:lol: ibl

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

I am going to say in before the lock since this looks like someone that is going to try and advertise wiring.

Thanks for your response. I do not know if I understand it though? Can I trouble you to please explain what you mean? I know you do not know who I am but soon enough I will tell you. Just looking for some friendly advice. thanks!

Dedicated to OP:

1265697604357.gif

:friends: Hey I am a little new to this site. Are you guys calling me a faggot? If so whats up? I am trying to get to know you guys and get some freindly advice. I have a decent amount of audio knowledge and have to date sponsored over 100 cars that are SPL, SQ and straight show car. Any feedback would be great! If you do not like my approach then you can explain it to me whats wrong and I will learn what not to do! Thanks again for your quick responses!

i dont understand wtf gold plating is needed for. gold doesnt have as good a conductivity rating as copper or silver. i understand the point of the corrosion but really, whos gonna have water inside their car that can corrode rca cables and shit. not like your gonna throw your soaked winter jacket after a day of snowboarding ontop of your amp.

:friends: Hey I am a little new to this site. Are you guys calling me a faggot? If so whats up? I am trying to get to know you guys and get some freindly advice. I have a decent amount of audio knowledge and have to date sponsored over 100 cars that are SPL, SQ and straight show car. Any feedback would be great! If you do not like my approach then you can explain it to me whats wrong and I will learn what not to do! Thanks again for your quick responses!

iirc alot of people on here generally dont like new members trying to advertise some product thats on another site.