PSN's new reality TV show "The Tester" started last week, just wondering how many people are watching.

Episodes are free downloads from the PSN store.

If anyone remembers Ultimate Gamer from last year, The Tester kinda of reminds me of it, but instead of competing in skill for sponsorship, they are competing for a job as PSN.

I'm only a few minutes into the first episode, and it's pretty interesting, but I can definitely tell it's not something everyone's gonna enjoy.

And speaking of Ultimate Gamer, CiJi (StarSlay3r) is also in this test. She's hot. Just saying.

edit-

Also, instead of actually competing in the games to win, they are competing to see who can "test" a game better.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I've watched the first Episode. I found the show to be interesting. Star is hot, but deff not a trophy wife.. lol. Not everyone will enjoy this show, but for gamers who own a ps3 and internet and are bored its worth a watch.

Just a little fyi, there isn't a big difference in SD and HD, to me, so I would recommend just downloading SD for the sake of saving time and HDD space.

I found it funny that Star was trying to be low key and unnoticed and that didn't last out of the first challenge.. lol.

Edit: Another thing I found ironic is they are fighting for a $10-14 an hr job. A job that makes even the most devoted gamer dislike games after spending 8+ hours playing the same game over and over.. good luck to the contestants though.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived