stock on the rear, fronts are 20% and i have the strip at the top with 5%. Im gettin the whole WINDSHIELD tinted next week with 50%. After looking for someone to do it i found a place near by that will do the tint.

stock on the rear, fronts are 20% and i have the strip at the top with 5%. Im gettin the whole WINDSHIELD tinted next week with 50%. After looking for someone to do it i found a place near by that will do the tint.

you got to add pictures when you do man the blazer looks good lol man and thanks for the help the other day

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

you got to add pictures when you do man the blazer looks good lol man and thanks for the help the other day

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Dude very nice work, now im mad that i didnt jump on this blazer i saw for sale $600 :sorry:

Thanks bro, here and there they will pop up on CL but need motors or some kind of work but for $600 thats if theres not many problems with it!

No problem DOUBLE POST ftw lol yeah def will get some pics! the shop is 30min away and he said he would do it in an hr but wont give me a receipt im like "its all good"

No problem DOUBLE POST ftw lol yeah def will get some pics! the shop is 30min away and he said he would do it in an hr but wont give me a receipt im like "its all good"

double post ftw lol

windsheild in 50?

I got mine done in 15.

You aint cool unless no one can see you :ninja:

hahah

2004 Yellow F150 STX 4x4 Single Cab

2 Yellow DC Power 270SP's Alts

4(and counting) XS Power 6500's

4 DD3515s Supercharged

53cu.ft 4th order blowthrough

8 DD M1b's

6 Selenium 8's

2 Selenium ST350s

154.1 @ 41hz Legal Burp

Build Log

How is your turning radius on those wheels and what are the offsets? I had 265/35/22s on mine with a 3/4 drop and it required 5 point turns :P

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs