Thanks bro, here and there they will pop up on CL but need motors or some kind of work but for $600 thats if theres not many problems with it!

yeah man the one i saw was driving and everythin and even lowered 3 inches i was like..."i wonder if my dad will let me sell my toyota" :pardon:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

windsheild in 50?

I got mine done in 15.

You aint cool unless no one can see you :ninja:

hahah

hahaha thats too dark, i wanted 35 but he said with 50 you can tell its tinted just enough...something is better than nothing

How is your turning radius on those wheels and what are the offsets? I had 265/35/22s on mine with a 3/4 drop and it required 5 point turns :P

No RUBB at full turn FTW! im not sure of the off set but its high. i work at Discount Tire but dont know the off set of my wheels lol yeah if you get a 9.5 wheel or bigger in a 24 then its gonna rubb I have 8.5 wheels so it OK, in 22's with stock suspension you can run a 9.5 wheel no problem with that same tire size 265-35-22. This is all i had to cut and i did it with the 22s with the bigger wheels i didnt even have to mess with it

30315220046_large.jpg

You cant really see in this pic but i cut on the inside corner

30315220052_large.jpg

yeah man the one i saw was driving and everythin and even lowered 3 inches i was like..."i wonder if my dad will let me sell my toyota" :pardon:

yeah then that would of been a good deal!

^ I'm pretty sure you don't rub because your truck is the 4x4 model and your wheels stick out an inch more, so your car thinks your wheels are 7.5 wide.

I will probably stick with 255/30 22's in favor of driving it slammed daily. Props though for a nice Jimmy!

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

yeah no slamming here with a 4wd, so thats why im rocking bigger wheels other wise id drop it a few inches. but in the winter with a 2wd id be getting stuck everywhere. Like last nite i went to see the UFC fight at Bdubs and theres a field to park at when the parking lot is full I almost got suck in some mudd and snow lol

yeah no slamming here with a 4wd, so thats why im rocking bigger wheels other wise id drop it a few inches. but in the winter with a 2wd id be getting stuck everywhere. Like last nite i went to see the UFC fight at Bdubs and theres a field to park at when the parking lot is full I almost got suck in some mudd and snow lol

know what you mean. I sometimes wish my jimmy had four wheel drive, but for the most part I love the 2wd. My neighbor has a 2dr 4wd and its beastly. He can put it in four low and deal with almost anything. Sounds good with stock system. I want to change my carpet to black, just dont know how it would look.

My woman loves me, hates my habit.

^ I'm pretty sure you don't rub because your truck is the 4x4 model and your wheels stick out an inch more, so your car thinks your wheels are 7.5 wide.

I will probably stick with 255/30 22's in favor of driving it slammed daily. Props though for a nice Jimmy!

i ran the exact same wheels on my blazer an its was 2wd...a lil rub on inner fender well an frame well if u lock it out

know what you mean. I sometimes wish my jimmy had four wheel drive, but for the most part I love the 2wd. My neighbor has a 2dr 4wd and its beastly. He can put it in four low and deal with almost anything. Sounds good with stock system. I want to change my carpet to black, just dont know how it would look.

Yeah mine came witht he Bose system :shok: lol not too bad. but i had to change out the carpet and for 15 bucks cant beat it! its a bitch trying to take the bolts that hold the seats down tho. but i like it black will go with anything for the most part and cant tell when its dirty.

yeah i was planning on selling it sooon....but im prob gonna keep it for a while after all the $$ im spending on it, Im getting an alarm put on soo. Not sure what to get tho Im leaning towards Viper or Autopage

Archived