window tint is always nice can't wait to see pics

Yah it looks pretty good but its been snowing and raining so i cant really get a good pic....i payed $90 with lifetime warranty :-)

Yah it looks pretty good but its been snowing and raining so i cant really get a good pic....i payed $90 with lifetime warranty :-)

so drive where it aint snowing or rain lol do work man looks good tho love the shit youve done to your blazer

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

so drive where it aint snowing or rain lol do work man looks good tho love the shit youve done to your blazer

hahaha then i couldnt drive it!

IM LOOKING FOR A MLA Module if anyone has one in good condition and would fit my jimmy ill but it, cash or "paypal" ready!

Well finally a NICE DAY! got the pics of the tint, 50% looks nice not too dark but gets the point across lol that wire goes to my mirror that i haven't put back on..

tint6.jpg

tint2.jpg

tint3.jpg

tint1.jpg

And the new talights "smokey red" they call it, something different haven't seen them around here so why not

tint4.jpg

tint5.jpg

Not much has been done during the winter other than the new BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires witch I bought when i took the wheels. Im selling them as soon as the 24s go back on, they arent even 1500 miles old.

Ever since I put my flip down there has been like reaally small lines going across the screen so i was like WTF for the last few months :mad: so today i went thru all the wiring too the dash apart and FINALLY found the problem

dash.jpg

Ill find the pic, sry.

I moved shit around and it was the grounding on the RCA's going to the rear screen, so i had to ground it just like everyother pioneer

Heres a closer look of the screen clear now. Almost sold the screen for cheap! luckly i found the problem :fool:

flipmore3.jpg

I bought some of these LED bulbs that switch from white to amber when u hit the turn signal!

leds.jpg

bulbs.jpg

SEND ME A LINK FOR THOSE TURN SIGNALS THOSE ARE SICK!!!

Ever since I put my flip down there has been like reaally small lines going across the screen so i was like WTF for the last few months :mad: so today i went thru all the wiring too the dash apart and FINALLY found the problem

dash.jpg

Ill find the pic, sry.

I moved shit around and it was the grounding on the RCA's going to the rear screen, so i had to ground it just like everyother pioneer

Heres a closer look of the screen clear now. Almost sold the screen for cheap! luckly i found the problem :fool:

flipmore3.jpg

I bought some of these LED bulbs that switch from white to amber when u hit the turn signal!

leds.jpg

bulbs.jpg

I payed almost $60 shipped from V-LEDs.com. I didnt like them so I took them out they are white and don't match perfectly with my HID's lol ill let them go for $35 Shipped :-)

www.Vleds.com

what happend to the rims man in the pic there gone lol

last thing imma do is run them in the snow/salt i dont wanna waiste $2300 plus the pot-holes around here are the size man holes, aint gonna bend my shit! B)

Archived