Jump to content

Riding around with 30000k HIDs


tlee2

Recommended Posts

Posted

I can't see shit yo

Might as well drive with no lights :)

As for purple lights, I saw someone in the parking lot with purple lights. It looked really nice and bright. It hurt my eyes though. I like purple lights =]

Green lights are cool too

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Look like they suck pretty bad to me....

lol...

but on a serious note. they really don't look that bad to me.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 432 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...