good songs

ifya wanna try some rock how about ac/dc hells bells

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

I have always like Nate Dogg's stuff, also I have been listening to alot of Megadeth lately.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Louie Bag turned out great :good: Sounded good while heading to class. 30hz just ain't my personal taste, if that 30hz was 38-40hz, I would be playing it quit a bit :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

ifya wanna try some rock how about ac/dc hells bells

tried it but it didin"t sound right i will try again with some different frequencies and what not later though

Louie Bag turned out great :good: Sounded good while heading to class. 30hz just ain't my personal taste, if that 30hz was 38-40hz, I would be playing it quit a bit :P

glad it sounds nice. the low note was around that area on the regular version so i wnated to keep it close so i didn't through the song off but the other notes are like 39,44,46 i believe

glad it sounds nice. the low note was around that area on the regular version so i wnated to keep it close so i didn't through the song off but the other notes are like 39,44,46 i believe

Yeah I hear ya, 30hz ain't as loud as 38-40hz for my system, but it was still brutal. Front windows were flexing a goood amount, it was pushing quit a bit of air, and it was flexing the hell outta the roof :P Good job man, keep em up! If you want some other options, you could try out the song "Beat'n Down Yo Block" by DJ Unk, good song IMO, just not loud enough!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Phil Collins-In The Air Tonite

Every version I've got with bass added doesn't sound good IMO, they add little bass sounds instead of just bass, hard to explain but IMO it throws off the whole song

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical