SMD FORUM UPGRADE COMING! Update>HERE!

ok so just wondering.. did the messages in my inbox get deleted?

Great question.

They should be in the process of being rebuilt for the new software right now as I type.

how do i change themes?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

how do i change themes?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see "SMD Red/White" (which I think the default was set on right when I logged on). Click on it and it'll pop up with a few different themes. I am using SMD Dark right now and it is very nice.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

oh cool... thanks bro... man ssaudio and meade are going to have their hands full babysitting our questions..lol.... im glad you could help so they didnt have to waste any time on me..lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

oh cool... thanks bro... man ssaudio and meade are going to have their hands full babysitting our questions..lol.... im glad you could help so they didnt have to waste any time on me..lol

Yeah I hear ya, I hate bothering people. At least I got a few hours in between class to get on here and get a good feel for the new setup, so far I am liking it, can't wait for the upgrade to be 100% complete! Gonna have to get on here with my iPod in a little bit and see how that looks cuz the screen shots posted earlier looked awesome!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

well i just got up this morning really hung over, and seen the site was changed, immedietly changed skin to smd dark, it's good to go, no complaints from me

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Do we have Chat back up and running and im not seeing a button for it? Or is that to come later? We chat whores need our chat!!

chats kinda retarded right now, lots of bugs, no names get displayed and everyone has admin powers, it's a ban fest in there now, you don't wanna be in thur

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details