Well I made a dumb mistake, I just ordered two re audio se 15's from dealercostcaraudio.com and they havent emailed me like they are supposed to and I sent them an email asking the status of my order, and got no reply. This was last week btw. So I got curious to see what people thought of them and came to the forum and did a search on them only to find that everyone has the same damn problem with that website. I'm not to ****in happy curently. Just figured I would rant a little bit. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Edited by Kprice89

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

Ya I plan on gettin my money back for sure. If worse comes to worse I get my lawyer on this crap first thing.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

Sorry to hear bro. I was going to order from them also because they have pretty inexpensive prices. All I got was negative experiences with them so I didn't. Anyway, I would do what JDirty said, call the bank and see if you can get your money back. I'd try contacting dealercostcaraudio again before doing so though. Just threaten them :P

do it up wut ones did you want to get??

I was wanting the SE 15's dual 4ohm re audio subs.

Ya I plan on trying to call them tomorrow, and if they don't answer I'll send them another email. I would think if I talked to my credit card company they would refund my money and go after the website for the money, possibly. we'll see what happens I guess. When i saw the deal on there I couldn't pass it up, They wanted $159.99each. Total cost was $304.90 after gettin $15.00 off the price

Edited by Kprice89

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

Ouch bro that ain't kool of them.

But one of my friends ordered from them all happy, then i told him about the sites rep, he waznt so happy after that, but the weird thing is , is that he actually got the stuff that he ordered(the sub waz Brand new in package) , but he told me that he will never order from them again.

Edit: oh and they will NEVER answer your call or emails back.

Edited by audiogod9000

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

Ouch bro that ain't kool of them.

But one of my friends ordered from them all happy, then i told him about the sites rep, he waznt so happy after that, but the weird thing is , is that he actually got the stuff that he ordered(the sub waz Brand new in package) , but he told me that he will never order from them again.

I really wish that it would somehow turn out ok and me get my merchandise, but idk. I wouldn't care if I got the subs in less than a month, cause the price is really cheap. But I guess I didn't do enough research before hand on them.

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

I really wish that it would somehow turn out ok and me get my merchandise, but idk. I wouldn't care if I got the subs in less than a month, cause the price is really cheap. But I guess I didn't do enough research before hand on them.

IF they really did send it out , you MITE get the sub's in about 1 week, thats what happened to my friend it took about 2 weeks for him to get his(but his waz just 1 10'')

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build