huh? what do you wanna know now ?

how i could get 50hz out of the space i have? would a slot port be good or aero ports given the space? the best i could come up with was about 3.4 before sub displacemant at 49 hz really looking to try usac trunk class at slamology only half an hour from indy. (off topic)

setup:

audiopipe 30001d

two 12" havoc d2s

1 sub each channel at 1 ohm 1500rms (I know dont say it)

are you just going to do burps?

your gonna want to make the aero port pretty short to get a tuning like that

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

so then why go for a tuning that really high?

its not going to be good for a daily set up

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well not really if you watn to move more area your goning to want a more lower tuning then that and if you have a high tuning like 50 hz ur not going to be able to play some low notes ont your system a good daily system would be aroung 38-35 hz well it would reallly depend on how youd like your box

waht you could do if you went with aeros is you would all ways switch them out and see what kind of tuning youd like

Edited by Beanz