Sonic Electronix

All right guys, I've gotten lazy and decided to just ask the pros on here whats up. I just went through and regrounded all my grounds, checked the wires in the back of the headunit to check for loose connects and chassis grounded the shit out of it. switched rca's every way possible. I have the big three up front, and everything running on opposite sides of the car. Like the title says, NEW whine since i didnt have this before, or have I ever not been able to find the source of it. SO is there a way to check the outputs and inputs to see if theyre blown or not functioning properly? It seems like a signal noise but im not an installer....PLEAZE HELP. thanks

Rodneyk

Wish I could help but I'm having the same problem with new "whine" too. Did everything you did but it's still there. Thing is, it nly happens on AUX aka when I use my iTouch.

Wish I could help but I'm having the same problem with new "whine" too. Did everything you did but it's still there. Thing is, it nly happens on AUX aka when I use my iTouch.

see so common sense would tell me, its an input or output/interconnect issue, thats what i dont know how to test for..thanks

see so common sense would tell me, its an input or output/interconnect issue, thats what i dont know how to test for..thanks

I read somewhere a long time ago that you could use a DMM to test RCA's but not exactly sure what to do.

This happened to me with my first pioneer (P400ub) deck, and i have heard this from alot of them , but if you have an amp running to your door speakers i think i know what happened

kicker 300.2 going to my comp 6's(in the doors), two high pass channels wired to my pillars and rear deck....

well what i was guessing, when i was first installed my first ever 4ch, i tap'd on of my speaker wires on my amp( i was an idiot for leaving my truck on ), then i went to turn it up and i had this permenant whine. Its common for pioneers, ive never seen any other deck do this.

Owwwwwwwwww