Awesome 97 Blazer Daily Boomer build of awesome Bass

:drink40:

I Shake Windows.....

1995 GMC Jimmy 2-door 4x4(Nothing special other than its dam loud!)

Alpine CDA-7893 Head Unit

Visonik 5 1/4" door mounted mid and pillar mounted 2" high with crossover also a VBF (German made) 3" door mounted tweeter

Kaption Rear 4x6" 2-way

2-12" Audiobahn dual 4ohm subs

Power Acoustik SL2-1000 1000 watt 2 channel

Pioneer 4 channel

images.jpg

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Welp here comes the updates needless to say i broke some of the box and the two layers of wood were hitting each other and just sound bad once some songs and i took it into my hands to re do it alot of it lol

heres some pic xD

0610001055.jpg

little messy XD

0610001056.jpg

back to their boxes for a little bit

0612001250.jpg

took the Memphis amps out for this little bit of time to re wire with the second bat.

0612001250a.jpg

i can say i picked the monster of the box that i have out of my truck by myself weighing 135 and it has to be close to 200 or w.e two sheets of 3/4 mdf weighs so it was a good site haha

Someone got put to work xD

0612001250b.jpg

shes a trooper its been two days of me working on it and she just stays occupied

then i took a break and dropped the blazer off for the new 5% sunstrip

0613001035.jpg

we did do my all threads i just havnt taken pics yet

today we got to work on wiring my batt and amps back up in a clean way

0613001217.jpg

0613001218.jpg

sorry for the blurryness was takin fast xD

wired the 2 channel up under neath the wood so its not in the way and i can have some storage space

0613001336b.jpg

then my 2500.1

0613001336.jpg

the wires you see are the Pos and Neg for mono amp and then the 2 channel amp wires for speakers

hope you all enjoy seeing this give some feed back xD

thats a fuckin nice "amp" :good:

just fuckin with you...shit i can bearly pick my box up by my self lol i lean one side of the box against the tailgate and pick up the other side and slide it into the back. and thats with no subs or amps attached. when i turn it up the damn box moves around by itself alittle WTF <_<

that tint looks good. i wish i would of take off that stupid lil piece that holds the mirror on when they tinted my windshield, now i gotta keep the mirror on so you cant see where they cut around that metal piece

looks good tho!

Archived