Sundown Audio

Hda

jasonw30

HDA always has some awesome deals. I've personally bought a ton of stuff from them such as a brand new HX2 12" for $90, 50ft roll of RF 2/0 wire for $175, both of my T1Ks for $337ea, a piar of LA 15s for $30, plus many other little things like RCAs for $5, battery terminals for $6, etc. My bro got his pair of TRF 12s from them for $700. Also all those prices included shipping. Some people are skeptical of their products because some are refurbished, but what most people don't realize is that when you buy from HDA you're buying directly from Rockford Fosgate. Only some of what they sell are refurbs and those are professionally done by RF themselves so they're as good as anything else coming off the assembly line and include a warranty.

If anyone is interested they have some killer deals going on right now on some 1/0 wire. 40ft of RF black for $126 and 50ft of LA black or silver for $120 shippied. The LA and RF stuff are identical at 4704 strand counts just with different names on the casing.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived