I say get a car around 5k then if you where going to get a car for 9k you have 4k for a system :)

i have a system but i dont know what i want to do tbh i want a car with under 100 thousand miles on it i cant find anything i like so ya idk :angry:

a dodge with out a hemi is like a woofer with out an amp.

edit:spelled dodge wrong

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

have you driving this car yet, i have it's very very slow

it would depend on the v6 that the car is equipped with..the 2.7's are a bit sluggish but my 3.5 is very peppy...the poor throttle response is due to a dumb ass electric throttle(no cable). That is an AMAZING car for a 16 year old..i wish i coulda been so lucky...the major thing to worry about is with the 2.7 liter v6 dodge chrysler cars there is a real problem with head gasket failure

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

a dodge with out a hemi is like a woofer with out an amp.

edit:spelled dodge wrong

i actually test drove an R/T Magnum..5.7 liter HEMI..All Wheel Drive...it was much more fun stop light to stop light but my 3.5 will walk all over one on the highway

Plus the thought of the gas bill for a teenager with a high performance v8 scares the hell out of me

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

i actually test drove an R/T Magnum..5.7 liter HEMI..All Wheel Drive...it was much more fun stop light to stop light but my 3.5 will walk all over one on the highway

Plus the thought of the gas bill for a teenager with a high performance v8 scares the hell out of me

espicially since i pay for everything i have im only a sophmore and i go to school and work 40+ hours a week and i think i want a new whip lol

espicially since i pay for everything i have im only a sophmore and i go to school and work 40+ hours a week and i think i want a new whip lol

i know the feeling...i started work at 13..been pretty much supporting myself eversince....but ill be quite honest with ya...i have all my cars paid for and not having a car payment for once in my life i could deff think of better things to spend 200 to 400+ dollars on a month than a car note...id highly recommend at your age a cheaper ride..it feels so nice not having to hand that money over everymonth

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D