Sonic Electronix

he just thinks that your under power the subs and what kind of wire do you have?

whats your fues up front it may be too small in which ur amp is drawing too much current which is casue the fuse to blow

edit you dont NEED to run 800 watts rms i mean shit my subs can take 800 to 1000 and up but im sending only 400 to each one and they POUND.Just make sure your not going crazy with the gain

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

No dont upgrade any amps until you get the electrical to back that up..they're are getting louder as you drive because you're amps are barely getting the power and at idle your amps are not making near any power and is loss to heat pulling that much current causing you to blow those fuses...get an HO alt.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

3/4 gain and 0 bass boost it was at half when the guy installed it and he said putting it to 3/4 was probly ok so i did

and idk? i think its 0g?

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

the reason ur bass drops when ur at an idle is because ur rpms go down, that means ur alt isnt spinning as fast as it is when ur driving. ur not producing enough power to keep your voltage level at a constant level

NEW ORLEANS SLAP

Alpine CDE-103BT

2 12'' JL Audio W3v3-4

Hifonics HIF1500.1

so if i rev my car a little every couple mins do u think they would stay loud?

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

i don't think youre rpm's dropping is the problem, you only have a 500 watt amp, i think you're clipping the shit out of your signal, and the amp is getting heat soaked, since you told me once again that your bass boost setting is 8 out of 10, and your gain setting was almost all the way up

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

i think my installer said 2 ohms

and here is what my amp says

500W peak output @ 4 ohms

900W peak output @ 2 ohms

Adjustable 50-200Hz 24dB/oct low-pass crossover

Bass boost function delivers rich low-end sound

Built-in passthrough

Line-level and speaker-level inputs

Built-in cooling fans for enhanced heat dissipation and improved amp performance

sounds like a voltage issue to me...possibly an improper ground...amp specs appear to be a kenwood 9104D which is no current monster by any means...and that phasing issue that installer threw at you was COMPLETE bullshit

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

you've told me before in smd chat that you're bass boost was on level 8 of 10, and your gain was all most all the way up.. you're clipping the shit out of it

no my gain is 3/4 and my bass boost is at 0. and my installer had it at 1/2 gain and 6/18 bass boost not 8/10..

since ive talked to you i switched my phase to 0, bass boost to 0, gain to 3/4 and thats all.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Fucking weak man.