Sonic Electronix

So I have a JBL BP600.1 and It was running 4 ohms, and we wired it to 1 ohm, the manual says it's one ohm stable, I was riding down the road, and I got to where I was picking my brother up so I turned it down... we were leaving, and I turned it up.... No bass.... what the heck could have happened?

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

have you checked all the connections made sure the amp is powered up the protect light is not on checked fuses

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Don't help him he might yet. KID CALL TECH SUPPORT THEY KNOW MORE IF I RECALL lmao kid just check your grounds and wire isn't hard to figure this all out and if its not that problem wire it up to 2 ohm

you really should not be giving advice if you don't know what you're talking about

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Don't help him he might yet. KID CALL TECH SUPPORT THEY KNOW MORE IF I RECALL lmao kid just check your grounds and wire isn't hard to figure this all out and if its not that problem wire it up to 2 ohm

Good one bro... but yeah, I can't I have 4 single coil 4 ohm subs... you get me a 2 ohm wiring diagram and I'll be all over that like white on rice.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

Archived