Finally. Not sure how these will work out. I'm not big on the funky taste coming out of the cartrigdges they sent with it and really want to try the hookah flavors.

Also there is all kinds of mods you can add to them and I don't know where to get some more knowledge. Anyhow, strictleyejuice (as someone here said) is the place to go. Cheapest and free, fast shipping out of Cali vs the stupid wait from China on other sites.

I tried to have a cig after smoking this a bit and the regular cig made me sick for some reason.

images-1.jpg

here's a great site where you can learn more about e-cigs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ I've been vaping for a couple months I still smoke a normal cig every now and then but the e-cigs have been working for me. Some smoke juice's I've tried are johson's creek and totally wicked e liquid. Both are good johsons creek juice is made here in the US and totally wicked has the best quality control of the company's who's liquid is manufactured in china.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

here's a great site where you can learn more about e-cigs http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ I've been vaping for a couple months I still smoke a normal cig every now and then but the e-cigs have been working for me. Some smoke juice's I've tried are johson's creek and totally wicked e liquid. Both are good johsons creek juice is made here in the US and totally wicked has the best quality control of the company's who's liquid is manufactured in china.

Thanks. This is just what I needed. Not all the shit from China can be trusted to be legit, ya know? I am a tobacco connoisseur and don't wanna be suckin down any fish oil. is that true they make cigar ones too?

images-1.jpg

The e-liquid is much better as I found out from that very same forum. I got a 30ml bottle of 36mg nicotine full flavor for around $25. It's pretty much like taking a drag off an analog. Good hit and vapor.

When you get a couple empty cartridges get the liquid. you'll save yourself a lot of headache. I've found out that a medicine dropper for childrens motrin works great for refilling the carts. 2 drops and done.

You probably won't see the full pack of smokes per cart like is usually advertised. I see about a half a pack, but... In 2 weeks I went from smoking 3 packs a day to buying 5 packs in the whole 2 weeks. One hell of a difference.

One of my problems is making sure I keep the batteries charged. I've got 2 batteries but forget to charge them at night. When that happens I end up going back to analogs.

And whatever you do, don't give up trying. This is the easiest way to cut down or even quit smoking. It just has a learning learning curve to it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll do fine.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i tried one before didnt really care for the one i had. my mom is using hers still and hasnt had a real cig in over a month and now is cutting down on using the e cig. she has been smoking like 25 years and its working for her to quit smoking. might be a better option than the gum and patches for someone tryin to quit

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

There are tons of e-cigs out there. Mine is an Njoy Npro rn4081 (I think that's the number). It works great, when it's charged up. I have a battery on charge right now and using the other one.

And as far as flavors, there are probably more of them than a person could count. I've tried grape, which was o.k. but I stick to my full flavor due to wanting or needing the full effect of smoking a real cigarette without all the disadvantages.

You may have to play around a while with different flavors and amount of nicotine strength. That's until you get something comfortable for you. You may also experience a sick feeling after a couple days of using just the e-cig. I'm not sure, but I've been told the reason I got sick after I started using an e-cig is my body was detoxing itself and getting rid of all the crap that's in real cigarettes. That was 3 weeks ago. Today I am feeling 98% better than I have. I can breathe better and food is tasting better.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

i just stopped cold turkey. do this, buy you one last pack of cigs, and say to yourself this is it. so each cig you smoke you better enjoy it. it will help you get mentally prepared for the long hall ahead. when you get down to the last 5, just remember you better ejoy them while you can and make the worth it. worked for me man and my fiance didnt know i smoked. i recently told her i smoke for a while and she couldnt beleive it. but she was fine with it since i quit. you cant let some object run your life, i mean its just a damn object and a mental game. get over the mental game and you will quite. and if you dont want to quite and still trying to quite, well let me just tell you that your not going to stop you will pick them back up eventually. only way to stop is when you want to stop

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

i just stopped cold turkey. do this, buy you one last pack of cigs, and say to yourself this is it. so each cig you smoke you better enjoy it. it will help you get mentally prepared for the long hall ahead. when you get down to the last 5, just remember you better ejoy them while you can and make the worth it. worked for me man and my fiance didnt know i smoked. i recently told her i smoke for a while and she couldnt beleive it. but she was fine with it since i quit. you cant let some object run your life, i mean its just a damn object and a mental game. get over the mental game and you will quite. and if you dont want to quite and still trying to quite, well let me just tell you that your not going to stop you will pick them back up eventually. only way to stop is when you want to stop

LOL yes, very true but do you drink? The hardest time for me to quit smoking is when drinking.

Anyhow, the e-cigs so far (24 hours?) have taught me one thing... how ridiculous smoking is. I really needed some special electronic device to aid me? It just makes it all seem so silly and dramatic.

Thanks for all the tips though, I didn't quite understand how the refill bottle thing worked.

images-1.jpg

good thing I only smoke every now and then. I bought a pack of marb menthol lights last weekend and still have about a half a pack.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?