fiberglass dash

i want to fiberglass a 10 tv in my dash of a 2001 hoe. i went to a local shop they want 500+ to do my dash and put a double din in the center console. thats with me already having the tv and double din so i want to do it myself i have never fiberglassed or seen it done. i know no one was born fiberglassing so if anyone could give me some help on this

pioneer avh-p4200dvd (soon)

Highs amp Zx350.4, zx200.2

4 Kicker Cvx 15 D4

Sub amps (4) Zx1000.1 (need one more)

doors (6)kicker ks 650

Still under construction

look up some vids on youtube, or on the forums, there should be plenty of help there!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i want to fiberglass a 10 tv in my dash of a 2001 hoe. i went to a local shop they want 500+ to do my dash and put a double din in the center console. thats with me already having the tv and double din so i want to do it myself i have never fiberglassed or seen it done. i know no one was born fiberglassing so if anyone could give me some help on this

thats fukkin cheap for that much labor...i wouldnt go near that fab job for 500 bucks.....and there really is no fiberglass work involved there...bunch of ABS fab and finish work...tons of time getting everything test fitted and buttoned down...honestly not really the job for a novice on a vehicle of that caliber

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D

thats fukkin cheap for that much labor...i wouldnt go near that fab job for 500 bucks.....and there really is no fiberglass work involved there...bunch of ABS fab and finish work...tons of time getting everything test fitted and buttoned down...honestly not really the job for a novice on a vehicle of that caliber

Right on the money here. That is very cheap for that kind of work. So cheap that I would insist on seeing some of their completed work just so you know they arent fabricating some jacked up crap.

When you say fiberglassing a 10" screen into the dash, I am gonna assume you just want the screen molded into the dash bezel.

If you already have the screen, I would do it for $500. But then you would have to make sure it all clears, lines up and all brackets are secured.

Like mentioned before, there is alot of smaller things to factor in besides just the fab work you can see on the outside.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

i know no one was born fiberglassing so if anyone could give me some help on this

unless you're gp2k2 or epicenter :lol:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer