Jump to content

dsmdan's 05 Ram Quad Cab Blow-Through Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Posted

Awesome build man. Are you from Michigan? I thought your plate was..

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sorry, Yes I am from Michigan.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Posted

Cool cool, Where about? Im from Dearborn.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Posted

Idk where that is. I'm about 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Posted

dude freaking love it, i got a reg cab chev and want to do this. on a scale of 1 to 10 rate the cut out difficulty please.

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Posted

dude freaking love it, i got a reg cab chev and want to do this. on a scale of 1 to 10 rate the cut out difficulty please.

the difficulty isnt the thing its patience and if u have the tools. a die grinder and a sawzaw is all ull need and its easy as hell.

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
Posted

Idk where that is. I'm about 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana.

Im 5 Minutes south of Detroit..

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Posted

dam this thing is sweet get some more videos up!

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Pretty much finished up the install a while back and took some updated pics today.

1-1.jpg

Rear seats in with seat belts, etc. I can carry 6 people if I need to which is nice. Its much louder when down, but still pretty loud when they are up. People say it hurts there back or its a nice back massage. One buddy said I hurt his fat roll lol.

2-1.jpg

Rear seats folded down. I trimmed the sound pad and put that back in as well. Cleans it up a bit.

3-1.jpg

RD D9 mounted under the large rear seat and RF amp mounted under the small rear seat. I still have full usage of both my cubby bins under both seats.

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

And I still haven't got it metered yet. They are hard to find around here. Its easily in the 150's though.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 504 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...