Is anyone with Internet Explorer having problems with the forum since the make over?

I used to use *** forum alot, then it started messing up. Always saying loading at the top of the screen, and recently taking about 5 mins to scroll down the page.

Then *** started its home audio forum.

It was good at first, but then I started getting glitches

the glitch

made the

screen

look like

this all

the

way

down the

page.

and inbetween each post i had to scroll forever to get to the next one.

Now, it looks like since Steve and the *** forum are friendly again, the new site got turned into the *** forum format.

which I think sucks..for me. Is there anyone else having problems. I downloaded mozilla a little bit ago so i could read the forum. but i would rather have explorer working for me.

I used Google Chrome. It's better than internet explorer. I've never had any problems.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

just make the switch to firefox. It's safer... less things to break your computer... faster and an all around better browser.... :)

if you can't change it on the school computer or really like IE: http://code.google.com/chrome/chromeframe/

theyve got firefox on them too. Ill see how long it takes me before i dont wanna get back on IE

thanks for the quick replies everyone

I have never eperienced this either. If this is happening on all of the invision sites as you say, there is nothing I can do but submit a ticket with invision them selves.

Sadly, I did not write the software and cannot control everything.

I have never eperienced this either. If this is happening on all of the invision sites as you say, there is nothing I can do but submit a ticket with invision them selves.

Sadly, I did not write the software and cannot control everything.

Im not having any problem with firefox. I just got an all 3 sites and they all worked perfectly

Im not having any problem with firefox. I just got an all 3 sites and they all worked perfectly

Glad to hear. Now your only problem is playing catch up on the forums you missed out on lol.

Glad to hear. Now your only problem is playing catch up on the forums you missed out on lol.

yea, i'll have to browse on the home audio forum for a while this weekend to see what ive missed, haha